Monday, July 12, 2004

Bad mood

Huuh, hav to call d LAN person..again.. :( Hope he can fix wut's wrong wit our LAN line..
Mandy from Honda is soooo annoying, she promised dat i'll get my car today.. but wut happen is i get it naked.. c'mon lady.. where is ur professionalism..???! I know dat s'Q get very angry, but i can't push Mandy as he told me to.. :( not yet.. at least i tried to show her dat i'm very dissapointed wit her service..
And for addition.. i'm not ready for my presentation for Dale Carnegie tonite..
Such a bad day today... BT...!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm ttrying to get started and create my own. Do you
require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Anyy
help wold be really appreciated!

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home