Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Loneliness

Sitting next to smiley old lady who is wearing purple scarf.. funky style for her age
Facing two higschool chicks who are chatting about cute boy in class.. laughing in the high tone voice
There is a bunch of boys in uniforms who are yelling to one another.. standing on the middle
One or two people are yawning continously.. look like they need a cup of double expresso
Some are reading different kinds of book seriously..
Others are only sitting or standing and doing nothing..
They are all enjoying this tram trip patiently...
Surounding with all of them.. why i'm still feeling lonely..??
Sure I can see smile on old lady's face..
Sure I can hear laugh of the girls..
Sure I can watch wut those guys do..
But still.. still I feel loneliness deep inside my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home