Thursday, August 19, 2004

Mi morning

Gee.. this is the first morning in my uni history, where i have to wake at 7 am.. please, even the sun hasn't woke yet.. *hoahem*....
Got to go to campus very early with masQ coz he needs my car to buy something at IKEA and he has 8 o'clock exam today. So here i am, hanging around in my beloved uni.. don't know wut to do.
God, it's soooo cold.. i'm freezing here, give me some sunlight and raise up the temperature like.. erm.. 20 degree more.. plizzz..
Let see, what can i do now?? hmmm, breakfast.. i need that.. two little cinnamon donuts and a cup of hot cappucino.. not for the sake of my stomach but more for the sake of this freezing weather..
Ok, then.. buy a junk magazine which is full of selebritie's skinny body and their eating disorder stories, not to bad.. it makes me free from the guilty feeling about eating two donuts in the morning.. yeach, i don't want to have an eating disorder stuff.. hmmm, maybe i have it.. disorder in a way that i eat to much..???! *hueriehehehe*
Now, i'm sitting here.. posting some trash at my belovedblueblog and waiting for my class..
Eniwei, had gud time last nite.. chat with this
babydolls.. *hahahaha* still don't believe that reality of his band's name... sory, man..!! juz kidding.. *huereihehehe*
Alrite, have to go now.. my class will start at any second..
*still hoping that God will give me my 27'C dream...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home