Saturday, August 21, 2004

~Strange~

Last nite, he came....
He.. who i care sooo much but believed as not my soulmate..
He was asking to meet my parents..
After some chitchat, he asked something to my parents..
He asked me..!! he proposed to be their son in law..!!
I felt all planets in the universe suddenly crash me on the face...
Wisely, my parents said that it's all up to me...
Three faces looked at me... silently waiting...
Amazingly, i said yes..!! Though i still believed him as not my soulmate...
He gave me a beautiful big unique ring.. i like it...
But still.. i believed him as not my soulmate..
And i can see in my parents eyes an agreement that he is not my soulmate..
I was crying... do not know, happy, sad or confused tears...
I close my eyes to stop the tears flowing over my cheecks...
Suddenly, he hug me very tight until i tumbling down to the floor...
I woke with a start, yawned, stretched and went back to sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home