Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My B'day

18 September
Alhamdulillah
Allah SWT is giving me chance to fill in my life until this age
I am just wishing that God will also gives me courage to live this life
Deep thanks to all, who sweetestly remember my birthday
"Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success."
~ Louisa
May Alcott (1832-1888) American novelist & writer ~

3 Comments:

Blogger novi said...

wah .. happy belated birthday ;)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Inten & Aa' said...

Terima kasih.. *blushing*
Feeling old and empty niey :(

9:57 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Happy belated b'day sist
wish you all the best

hugz & kisses

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home