Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A Beautiful Prayer

I asked Allah to take away my habit. Allah said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.
I asked Allah to make my handicapped child whole. Allah said, No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary
I asked Allah to grant me patience. Allah said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;it isn't granted, it is learned.
I asked Allah to give me happiness. Allah said, No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.
I asked Allah to spare me pain. Allah said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly caresand brings you closer to me.
I asked Allah to make my spirit grow. Allah said, No. You must grow on your own! ,but I will prune you to make you fruitful.
I asked Allah for all things that I might enjoy life. Allah said, No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

For all the negative things we have to say to selves
Allah has a positive answer for it.

You say: "It's impossible" Allah says: All things are possible
You say: "I'm too tired" Allah says: I will give you rest
You say: "I can't go on" Allah says: My grace is sufficient
You say: "I can't figure things out" Allah says: I will direct your steps
You say: "I can't do it" Allah says: You can do all things
You say: "I'm not able" Allah says: I am able
You say: "It's not worth it" Allah says: It will be worth it
You say: "I can't forgive myself" Allah says: I FORGIVE YOU
You say: "I can't manage" Allah says: I will supply all your needs
You say: "I'm afraid" Allah says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated" Allah says: Cast all your cares on ME
You say: "I don't have enough faith" Allah says: I've given everyone a measure of faith
You say: "I'm not smart enough" Allah says: I give you wisdom
You say: "I feel all alone" Allah says: I will never leave you or forsake you
You say: "Nobody really loves me" Allah says: I love you


May Allah Be Pleased With all muslims Ameen. I love each and every muslim for the Pleasure of Allah "It is in rememberance of Allah that the heart finds peace"
*Thanx to Siska for beautiful email *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home